Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh That Jane!

I am a Jane Austen fan, utterly and completely. Pride and Prejudice has to be one of the greatest love stories ever and the movies etc. that have been inspired by this novel are some I love to watch.

So, imagine my delight when I come across the mini-series Lost In Austen on the Ovation Channel. It is so good ... a modern day girl (Amanda Price) accidently switches places with heroine Elizabeth Bennet as love and humor ensue.


















Below is a clip with a funny little scene I'm sure every female Austen fan dreams of having, especially if you have ever seen the movie version featuring Colin Firth.




*FYI* All 4 episodes of Lost in Austen will be playing this Sunday, January 18th on the Ovation Channel starting @ 12pm then again @ 4pm

No comments: