Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Auntie

So, BIG NEWS just very late ... as of March 5, 2010 I am officially an AUNTIE to the most adorable nephew, Brayden Andrew Vaughn.


I was lucky enough to be in TN for his birth, but just barely, luckily my parents and I decided to travel at night instead wait until morning. It only took 2 hrs of labor for him to make his debut but because he was a month earlier than expected he had to spend about a week in the NICU. However, the Little Man is all settled at home now and growing a little more (as you can see his is still swimming a bit in newborn clothes) everyday.

PS: This is the outfit I got for him the day after he was born via Target!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTENESS!!!!! I bet you are already a great Auntie! :)

Megan said...

Well, hopefully but I've only actually spent about 10min. with him since birth ... but planning to expand our time together very soon :)