Friday, November 19, 2010

Inspired/Dream Job

You can probably tell from the long list to your right that I am big on reading other peoples amazing blogs; one such blogger would be Elsie of A Beautiful Mess.

*photo of Elsie, her own*

She has a great blog full of loveliness and inspiration. She also has one of my dream jobs running her own shop, Red Velvet. You can get caught up on the history of Red Velvet here and be inspired by the revamp/reopening here. The shop not only offers amazing home and clothing goods, vintage being the focus, but is part sweetshop too!
I highly recommend checking out the blog for more.

1 comment:

Piewacket said...

I tred to visit this shop, when I was in MO for a wedding. The hours yes but no one was there. My sister and I sat at a coffee place across the street and waited a bit. I think she actually came into the store but at the time I did not know what she looked like. I just saw the store and wanted in!

Later, when I looked at it online I new she was the girl that came in wearing lolita glasses. I would have made her open up had I known!